Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Latest picture of our kitchen

These are from last Sunday that I took so we could put it on our holiday photo card. I think these looks so much better than the previous posting. I took several pictures with my camera's different settings... I think all of these look good. Our kitchen's actually not SO green, it actually looks more like the last one.

Natural and electricity lights does make a big difference as it affects the look of the kitchen with different shades of colors and lights/darkness.

We look forward to remodeling our bathroom and possible expansion for both of our bedrooms in the future. We'll see!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow... it does make a HUGE difference! It looks good. Nice job!!!

Shelby Leigh said...

The house is coming along rather nicely! As soon as your finished, you two can come out and help with ours...as soon as we buy a kitchen!

Huggs,
Shelby

Anonymous said...

lovely kitchen!!! :) -Lorraine

Anonymous said...

alethea and steve, very nice job! i can't wait for my opportunity to come. :D