Tuesday, January 16, 2007

NYE 2007 photos!!

I went to a friend's houseparty in bay area @ Calif. for the New Years Eve. It was really wonderful seeing everyone again! (You can click on the pictures to become bigger)




Me & my honey








Me & my dear close friend, Emilie







Other one, too bad I blinked. It would've been a good shot!








My longtime sweet friends, Rush & Courtney








Rejoicing the moment of 2007! (Looks like Ian wasn't happy that 2006 ended? Hehee)







Oops, I wasn't ready...









Voila! Sam & me (I've known him since I was like 5 years old... it was great seeing him again!!)







Sam & his sweetie, Di








Steve & Hristo all smilin'







Courtney, me, Sam, & Barbie (We knew each other back in early 1980's...quite a longggg time!)








Our FINAL photo of 2006.... 2007, here we come!

2 comments:

Shelby Leigh said...

Looks like you had a great time!

Michelle said...

Cute pictures. It must be so nice to see old faces :) Keep blogging! xoies